10. P. Schiller, “Review of materials selection for fusion reactors”, J. Nucl. Mater. 206, 1993, pp. 113–120.
11. K. Miyahara, D. S. Bae, T. Kimura, Y. Shimoide, Y. Hosoi, “Strength properties and microstructure of high Mn–Cr austenitic steels as potential high temperature materials”, ISIJ Int. 37, 1996, pp. 878–882.
12. B. Hu, H. Kinoshita, T. Shibayama, H. Takahashi, “Effect of helium on radiation behavior in low activation Fe–Cr–Mn alloys”, Mater. Trans. 43, 2002, pp. 622–626.
13. D. R. Harries, G. J. Butterworth, A. Hishinuma, F. W. Wiffen, “Evaluation of reduced-activation options for fusion materials development”, J. Nucl. Mater. 191–194, 1992, pp. 92–99.
14. A. Kohyama, M. L. Grossbeck, G. Piatti, “The application of austenitic stainless steels in advanced fusion systems: current limitations and future prospects”, J. Nucl. Mater. 191–194, 1992, pp. 37–44.
15. V. K. Shamardin, T. M. Bulanova, V. N. Golovanov, V. S. Neustroyev, A. V. Povstyanko, Z. E. Ostrovsky, “Change in the properties of Fe-Cr-Ni and Fe-Cr-Mn austenitic steels under mixed and fast neutron irradiation”, J. Nucl. Mater.
233–237, 1996, pp. 162–168.
16. Y. S. Lim, J. S. Kim, S. J. Ahn, H. S. Kwon, Y. Katada, The influences of microstructure and nitrogen alloying on pitting corrosion of type 316L and 20 wt.% Mn-substituted type 316L stainless steels, Corros. Sci. 43, 2001, pp. 53–68.
17. A. S. Hamada, L. P. Karjalainen, R. D. K. Misra, J. Talonen, “Contribution of deformation mechanisms to strength and ductility in two Cr–Mn grade austenitic stainless steels”, Mater. Sci.Eng.A, 559, 2013, pp. 336–344.
18. A. I. Z. Farahat, O. Hamed, A. El-Sisi, M. Hawash, “Effect of hot forging and Mn content on austenitic stainless steel containing high carbon”, Mater. Sci.Eng.A, 530, 2011, pp. 98–106.
19. M. Onozuka, T. Saida,S. Hirai, M. Kusuhashi, I. Sato, T. Hatakeyama, “Low-activation Mn–Cr austenitic stainless steel with further reduced content of long-lived radioactive elements”, J. Nucl. Mater. 255, 1998, pp. 128–138.
20. R. L. Klueh, P. J. Maziasz, E. H. Lee, “Manganese as an Austenite Stabilizer in Fe-Cr-Mn-C Steels”, Mater. Sci.Eng.A, 102, 1988, pp. 115–124.
21. M. Foldefiki, H. Ledbetter, P. Uggowitzer, “Magnetic properties of Cr-Mn austenitic stainless steels”, J. Magnetism Magnet. Mater. 110, 1992, pp. 185–196.
22. G. Ruhi, O. P. Modi, I. B. Singh, “Pitting of AISI 304L stainless steel coated with nano structured sol–gel alumina coatings in chloride containing acidic environments”, Corros. Sci. 51, 2009, pp. 3057–3063.
23. R. F. A. Jargelius-Pettersson, B. G. Pound, “Examination of the Role of Molybdenum in Passivation of Stainless Steels Using AC Impedance Spectroscopy”, J. Electrochem. Soc. 145, 1998, pp. 1462–1469.
24. A. Pardo, M. C. Merino, A. E. Coy, F. Viejo, R. Arrabal, E. Matykina, “Effect of Mo and Mn additions on the corrosion behaviour of AISI 304 and 316 stainless steels in H2SO4”, Corros. Sci. 50, 2008,
25. K. J. Park, H. S. Kwon, “Effects of Mn on the localized corrosion behavior of Fe–18Cr alloysμ, Electrochim. Acta 55, 2010,