10. A. Fattah-alhosseini, MM. Khalvan, “Semiconducting properties of passive films formed on AISI 420 stainless steel in nitric acid solutions”, J. Advan. Mater. Process., Vol. 2, 2013, pp. 15–22.
11. K. Azumi, T. Ohtsuka, N. Sata, “Mott-Schottky plot of the passive film formed on iron in neutral borate and phosphate solutions”, J. Electrochem. Soc., Vol. 134, 1987, pp. 1352–1358.
12. DD. Macdonald, KM. Ismail, E. Sikora “Characterization of the passive state on zinc”, J. Electrochem. Soc., Vol. 145, 1998,
13. E. McCafferty, “Validation of corrosion rates measured by the Tafel extrapolation method”, Corros. Sci., Vol. 47, 2005, pp. 3202–3215.
14. H. Luo, XG. Li, CF. Dong, K. Xiao, XQ, Cheng, “Influence of uv light on passive behavior of the 304 stainless steel in acid solution”, J. Phys. Chem. Solid., Vol. 74, 2013, pp. 691–697.
15. Y. Yang, LJ. Guo, H. Liu, “Effect of fluoride ions on corrosion behavior of SS316L in simulated proton exchange membrane fuel cell (PEMFC) cathode environments”, J. Power Sourc., Vol. 195, 2010, pp. 5651–5659.
16. J. Ding, L. Zhang, M. Lu, J. Wang, Z. Wen,
W. Hao, “The electrochemical behaviour of 316L austenitic stainless steel in Cl−containing environment under different H2S partial pressures”, Appl. Surf. Sci., Vol. 289, 2014,
pp. 33– 41.
17. C. Escrivà-Cerdán, E. Blasco-Tamarit, DM. García-García, J. García-Antóna, A. Guenbour. “Effect of potential formation on the electrochemical behaviour of a highly alloyed austenitic stainless steel in contaminated phosphoric acid at different temperatures”, Electrochim. Acta., Vol. 80, 2012, pp. 248–256.
18. DD. Macdonald, “On the existence of our metals-based civilization I. Phase-space analysis”, J. Electrochem. Soc. Vol. 153, 2006,
19. DD. Macdonald, “On the tenuous nature of passivity and its role in the isolation of HLNW”, J. Nuclear Materials. Vol. 379, 2008, pp. 24–32.
20. A. Fattah-alhosseini, MA. Golozar, A. Saatchi, K. Raeissi, “Effect of solution concentration on semiconducting properties of passive films formed on austenitic stainless steels”, Corros. Sci. Vol. 52, 2010, pp. 205-209.
21. N. Sato, “An overview on passivity on metals”, Corros. Sci., Vol. 31, 1990, pp. 1–19.
22. MGS. Ferreira, NE. Hakiki, G. Goodlet, S. Faty, AMP. Simões, M. Da Cunha Belo, “Influence of the temperature of film formation on the electronic structure of oxide films formed on 304 stainless steel”, Electrochim. Acta., Vol. 46, 2001, pp. 3767–3776.
23. EE. Oguzie, J. Li, Y. Liu, D. Chen, Y. Li, K. Yang, F. Wang, “The effect of Cu addition on the electrochemical corrosion and passivation behavior of stainless steels”, Electrochim. Acta., Vol. 55, 2010, pp. 5028–5035.
24. L. Jinlong, L. Hongyun. “Comparison of corrosion properties of passive films formed on phase reversion induced nano/ultrafine-grained 321 stainless steel”, Appl. Surf. Sci., Vol. 280, 2013, pp. 124–131.
25. M. Criado, DM. Bastidas, S. Fajardo, A. Fernández-Jiménez, JM. Bastidas, “Corrosion behaviour of a new low-nickel stainless steel embedded in activated fly ash mortars”, Cem. Concr. Comp., Vol. 33, 2011, pp. 644–652.