- J. J. Reilly, G. D. Sandrock. “Hydrogen storage in metal hydrides.” Scientific American, vol. 242, 1980, pp. 118.
- M. P. Suh, Hye Jeong Park, Thazhe Kootteri Prasad, Dae-Woon Lim. “Hydrogen storage in metal–organic frameworks.” Chemical reviews, vol. 112, no. 2, 2011, pp. 782-835.
- S. Safa, M. Mojtahedzadeh Larijani, V. Fathollahi, O. R. Kakuee. “Investigating hydrogen storage behavior of carbon nanotubes at ambient temperature and above by ion beam analysis.” Nano, vol. 5, no. 06, 2010, pp. 341-347.
- A. H. Noroozi, S. Safa, R. Azimirad, H. R. Shirzadi, N. G. Yazdi. “Microstructure and Hydrogen Storage Properties of LaNi5-Multi Wall Carbon Nanotubes (MWCNTs) Composite.” Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering, vol. 38, no. 1, 2013,
- A. C. Dillon, M. J. Heben. “Hydrogen storage using carbon adsorbents: past, present and future.” Applied Physics A, vol. 72, 2001, pp. 133-142.
- E. Mosquera, Donovan E. Diaz-Droguett, Nicolás Carvajal, Martin Roble, Mauricio Morel, Rodrigo Espinoza. “Characterization and hydrogen storage in multi-walled carbon nanotubes grown by aerosol-assisted CVD method.” Diamond and Related Materials, vol. 43, 2014, pp. 66-71.
- W. M. Daoush, T. Imae. “Syntheses and characterizations of multiwalled carbon nanotubes-supported palladium nanocomposites.” Journal of Materials Research, vol. 27, no. 13, vol. 2012,
- T. Yildirim, S. Ciraci. “Titanium-decorated carbon nanotubes as a potential high-capacity hydrogen storage medium.” Physical review letters, vol. 94, no. 17, 2005, pp. 175501.
- H. Imamura, Mitsuya Kusuhara, Shoko Minami, Masayoshi Matsumoto, Kazuo Masanari, Yoshihisa Sakata, Keiji Itoh, Toshiharu Fukunaga. “Carbon nanocomposites synthesized by high-energy mechanical milling of graphite and magnesium for hydrogen storage.” Acta materialia, vol. 51, no. 20, 2003, pp. 6407-6414.
10. R. Zacharia, Sami-ullah Rather, Sang Woon Hwang, Kee Suk Nahm. “Spillover of physisorbed hydrogen from sputter-deposited arrays of platinum nanoparticles to multi-walled carbon nanotubes.” Chemical physics letters, vol. 434, no. 4, 2007, pp. 286-291.
11. J. M. Pan, B. L. Maschhoff, U. Diebold, T. E. Madey. “Interaction of water, oxygen, and hydrogen with TiO2 (110) surfaces having different defect densities.” Journal of Vacuum Science & Technology A, vol. 10, no. 4, 1992, pp. 2470-2476.
12. S. U. Rather, Naik Mehraj-ud-din, Renju Zacharia, Sang Woon Hwang, Ae Rahn Kim, Kee Suk Nahm. “Hydrogen storage of nanostructured TiO< sub> 2-impregnated carbon nanotubes.” international journal of hydrogen energy, vol. 34, no. 2, 2009, pp. 961-966.
13. A. Rashidi, A. Horri, B. A. Mohajeri, A. Saraie, S. Jozani K. J. Nakhaeipor, Continuous process for producing carbon nanotubes. US patent 20080274277.
14. C. M. Chen, M. Chen, F. C. Leu, S. Y. Hsu, S. C. Wang, S. C. Shi, Chia-Fu Chen, Purification of multi-walled carbon nanotubes by microwave digestion method, Diamond and related materials, vol. 13, no. 4, 2004, pp. 1182-1186.
15. O. Akhavan, R. Azimirad, S. Safa, M. M. Larijani. “Visible light photo-induced antibacterial activity of CNT–doped TiO2 thin films with various CNT contents.” Journal of Materials Chemistry, vol. 20, no. 35, 2010, pp.7386-7392.
16. U. J. Kim, Clascidia A. Furtado, Xiaoming Liu, Gugang Chen, Peter C. Eklund. “Raman and IR spectroscopy of chemically processed single-walled carbon nanotubes.” Journal of the American Chemical Society, vol. 127, no. 44, 2005, pp. 15437-15445.
17. K. A. Byrappa, S. Dayananda, C. P. Sajan, B. Basavalingu, M. B. Shayan, K. Soga, M. Yoshimura. “Hydrothermal preparation of ZnO: CNT and TiO2: CNT composites and their photocatalytic applications.” Journal of Materials Science, vol. 43, no. 7, 2008,
18. J. Wu, Xiaoping Shen, Lei Jiang, Kun Wang, Kangmin Chen. “Solvothermal synthesis and characterization of sandwich-like graphene/ZnO nanocomposites.” Applied Surface Science, vol. 256, no. 9, 2010, pp. 2826-2830.
19. Y. Abdi, Maryam Khalilian, and Ezatollah Arzi. “Enhancement in photo-induced hydrophilicity of TiO2/CNT nanostructures by applying voltage.” Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics, vol. 44, no. 25, 2011, 255405.
20. O. Akhavan, “Graphene nanomesh by ZnO nanorod photocatalysts.” Acs Nano, vol. 4, no. 7, 2010, pp. 4174-4180.
21. J. S. Im, Jumi Yun, Jae-Geun Kim, Young-Seak Lee. “Preparation and Applications of Activated Electrospun Nanofibers for Energy Storage Materials.” Current Organic Chemistry, vol. 17, no. 13, 2013,
22. F. H. Yang, Anthony J. Lachawiec, and Ralph T. Yang. “Adsorption of spillover hydrogen atoms on single-wall carbon nanotubes.” The Journal of Physical Chemistry B 110, no. 12, 2006,
23. Chen, Chien-Hung, Chen-Chia Huang. “Enhancement of hydrogen spillover onto carbon nanotubes with defect feature.” Microporous and Mesoporous Materials, vol. 109, no. 1, 2008, pp. 549-559.
24. L. Wang, Ralph T. Yang. “Hydrogen storage on carbon-based adsorbents and storage at ambient temperature by hydrogen spillover.” Catalysis Reviews: Science and Engineering, vol. 52, no. 4, 2010,
25. D. V. Bavykin, Alexei A. Lapkin, Pawel K. Plucinski, Jens M. Friedrich, and Frank C. Walsh. “Reversible storage of molecular hydrogen by sorption into multilayered TiO2 nanotubes.” The Journal of Physical Chemistry B, vol. 109, no. 41, 2005,