1. J. L. Brandt, “Properties of pure aluminum”, ASM international, 1984.
2. J. R. Davis. “Aluminum and aluminum alloys”, ASM Specialty Handbook, 1957.
3. S. P. Ringer, K. Hono, I. J. Polmear, T. Sakurai, “Precipitation processes during the early stages of ageing in Al-Cu-Mg Alloys”, Appl. Surf. Sci. Vol. 94, 1996,
4. Y. Gefen, M. Rosen, A. Rosen, “Aging phenomena in Duraluminum 2024 studied by resistometry and hardness”, Mater. Sci. Eng. Vol. 8, 1971, pp. 181-188.
5. A. Charai, T. Walther, C. Alfonso, A. M. Zahra, C. Y. Zahra, “Coexistence of clusters, GPB zones, S″-, S′- and S-phases in an Al–0.9% Cu–1.4% Mg alloy”, Acta Mater. Vol. 48, 2000, pp. 2751–2764.
6. S. P. Ringer, T. Sakurai, I. J. Polmear, “Origins of hardening in aged Al-Gu-Mg-(Ag) alloys”, Acta Mater. Vol. 45, 1997, pp. 3731–3744.
7. M. N. Cavalli, V. Mandava, “Effect of temperature and aging time on 2024 aluminum behavior”, Proc. the 6th International Congress and Exposition, Orlando, Florida-USA, 2008, pp. 674-687.
8. T. Lundstedt, E. Seifert, L. Abramo, B. Thelin, A. Nystrom, J. Pettersen, R. Bergman, “Experimental design and optimization”,Chemom.Intell. Lab. Syst. Vol. 42, 1998, pp. 3–40.
9. A. C. Tamhane, “Statistical analysis of designed experiments: theory and applications”, 1th ed, Wiley series in probability and statistics, 2009.
10. S. A. Sayyad, B. P. Panda, S. Javad, M. Ali, “Optimization of nutrient parameters for lovastain production by Monascus MTCC 369 under submerged fermentation using response surface methodology”, Appl. Microbiol. Biotechnol. Vol. 73, 2006,
11. R. Gottipati, S. Mishra, “Process optimization of adsorption of Cr (VI) on activated carbons prepared from plant precursors by a two-level full factorial design”, Chem. Eng. J. 160, 2010,
12. T. Golshani, E. Jorjani, S. ChehrehChelgani, S. Z. Shafaei, Y. HeidariNafechi. “Modeling and process optimization for microbial desulfurization of coal by using a two-level full factorial design”. Int. J. Mining Sci. Technol. Vol. 23, 2013, pp. 261-265.
13. H. Jafaria, M. H. Drisa, A. R. Shayganpour, “Evaluation of significant manufacturing parameters in lost foam casting of thin-wall Al–Si–Cu alloy using full factorial design of experiment”, T. Nonferr. Metal Soc. Vol. 23, 2013, pp. 2843-2851.
14. R. Fontanaa, G. Pistone, M. P. Rogantin, “Classification of two-level factorial fractions”, J. Stat. Plan. Infer. Vol. 87, 2000, pp. 149-172.
15. D. C. Mongomery, “Design and analysis of experiments”, 5thed, John Wiley and Sons. INC, 1997.