Journal of Advanced Materials and processing
An International Journal of Research and Development
The Journal of Advanced Materials and processing focuses upon all aspects of Materials science and engineering: materials synthesis and processing, nano materials, composites and ceramics
The Journal of Advanced Materials and processing is an international research journal and invites contributions of original and novel fundamental research. The journal aims to provide an international forum for the presentation of original fundamental research, interpretative reviews and discussion of new developments in materials science and engineering. Papers which describe novel theory and its application to practice are welcome, as are those which illustrate the transfer of techniques from other disciplines. Reports of carefully executed experimental work, which is soundly interpreted, are also welcome. The overall focus is on original and rigorous research results which have generic significance.
Journal of Advanced Materials and Processing is published quarterly by Islamic Azad University, Najafabad branch and Iron & Steel Society of Iran.
1. Scope: The Scope of the journal extends from the core subject matter of multidisciplinary areas in the science and technology of various materials and processes.
The journal provides a medium for the publication of original studies on all aspects of materials and processes including preparation, processing, properties, characterization and application.
(I) Regular Article: An original article that presents a significant extension of knowledge or understanding and is written in such a way that qualified workers can replicate the key elements on the basis of the information given.
(II) Note (maximum of three printed pages): (a) An article on a new finding or interesting aspect of an ongoing study which merits prompt preliminary publication in condensed form, (b) a medium for the presentation of disclosure of new research and techniques, (c) topics, opinions or proposals of interest to the readers and (d) criticisms or additional proofs and interpretations in connection with articles previously published in the society journals.
3. Language: All contributions should be written in English.
4. Units: The use of SI units is standard. Non SI units approved for use with SI are acceptable.
5. Submission of manuscript: Manuscripts should not be submitted if they have already been published or accepted for publication elsewhere.
The original text of the manuscript, containing abstract, keywords, text, references, tables, and figures together with application form should be submitted in: www.jmatpro.ir in both Word and PDF format.
Figures should be of a superior quality for direct reproduction for printing.
6. Reviewing: Every manuscript receives reviewing according to the established criteria.
7. Revision of manuscript: In case when the original manuscript is returned to the author for revision, the revised manuscript, together with a letter explaining the changes made, must be resubmitted within one month.
8. Proofs: The representative author will receive the galley proofs of the paper. No new materiel may be inserted into the proof. It is essential that the author returns the proofs before a specified deadline to avoid rescheduling of publication in some later issue.
9. Copyright: The submission of a paper implies that, if accepted for publication, copyright is transferred to the Journal of Advanced Materials and Processing.
Journal will not refuse any reasonable request for permission to reproduce a part of the journal.
10. Reprint: No page charge is made. Reprints can be obtained at reasonable prices.